Reiki 1 – Healing for yourself & others
Sunday 11th February 2024
10.30am - 5.00pm
Blackheath Complementary Health Centre
184-186 Westcombe Hill
London SE3 7DH
The Reiki 1 attunement and teaching takes place over one day. At the end of the day you will receive a certificate and teaching manual.
Reiki is a simple yet profound healing practice. ‘Rei’ means ‘mysteriously guided’ or ‘universally guided’ and ‘Ki’ means ‘life force/vital energy – the stuff that makes up the universe both material and immaterial’. Reiki is therefore universally guided vital energy. It is neither a religion nor a philosophy, but an effective, self-healing spiritual practice.
Anyone can be attuned to Reiki
- Reiki is an energetic medicine
- Reiki is a spiritual practice
- Reiki reveals the path to relaxation
- Reiki is a simple and profound self-help system which adapts itself to the user
- Reiki will flow through anyone who has been attuned, whether they believe in it or remain sceptical, and whether they use it frequently or rarely
- Reiki is yours for life once you have been attuned