We offer bespoke distance healing sessions to guide and empower you on your journey. Giving you tools to move what may be stagnant/obstructed and nourish what may be depleted, to create a smooth and unobstructed flow of Qi, to establish grounding and to realign physically, emotionally and spiritually.
A session may include:
- Guided Daoist meditation
- Tui na self-massage
- Moxibustion prescriptions and lessons
- Qi gong
- Distance healing – using Reiki, voice, sound (and whatever shows up in the Dao/akashic or morphic field)
We are happy to connect via online platforms such as Jitsi, Zoom or by phone.
- Keep hydrated before and after
- Bring a notepad and pen in case you’d like to take any notes
- Wear comfortable clothes, if possible with loose sleeves and lower legs (that can be rolled up to the elbows or knees)
- Call from a comfortable chair, near somewhere to lie down for any distance healing, (a sofa, bed or yoga mat with blanket and cushions)
- Schedule some quiet time afterwards (at least 15 minutes if possible) for maximum benefit and integration
Sessions are 1 hour.
We also offer a couple of sessions each month as 'Pay by donation' to those in financial difficulty.